• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Hops!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bguzz

Reaction score
We've sold our house and will be moving to an apartment in the next 2 weeks and I won't be able to brew for the next year. I have some hops that I'd hate to see go to waste. If you want to make an offer for the whole lot + whatever shipping is (likely $12.00 for US), they are yours. They have been stored since late last year (whenever the 2013 harvest started becoming available) in a chest freezer and have been frozen solid. All hops were from Yakima Valley, Hops direct or Farmhouse brewing. There's a picture (some got cut off) Here's the inventory:

Citra - 1lb
Centennial - 2lb
Cascade - 1.5lb
Amarillo - 1lb
Columbus - 15oz
Simcoe - 5.5oz

Make me an offer via PM or respond. I'd like to suggest $50 plus shipping of $12 so $62? or OBO.

Thanks.

photo.JPG

Im interested but you need to list a price, forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back