• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Morebeer 1550 Sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLOBrewDude

Reaction score
Selling my MoreBeer 1550 Stainless Brew Sculpture. This brew sculpture has every option available from Morebeer. This setup will cost you $5000.00 new plus shipping and the wait for manufacturing time. I also have a few other items I'm including like a whirlpool immersion chiller, all hoses with stainless steel quick disconnects, and carboys. The only reason I am selling is because I don't have as much time to brew as I used to. I also have a few other items that I may be interested in selling along with this package like a fermenting fridge, stirplates, etc. Basically everything you need to make beer. Located in San Luis Obispo, CA - No Shipping. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

$3500

Also the blichmann conical in the picture has already been sold and the poly quick disconnects in the picture have been swapped for stainless.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Small bump. Here is what I'm offering now -

Morebeer Stainless 1550 Sculpture
Whirlpool Immersion Chiller
All Stainless Quick Disconnects For Hoses
Two 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboys
Two 6 Gallon Better Bottles
Aeration Wand with Disposable Oxygen Bottle
Plate Filter With Pads
Heated/Cooled Fermenting Freezer that fits 4 carboys

$3500.00 OBO

Here are a few more pictures (excuse the bad quality - they are from my cell phone)

photo1-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

I have the 1100 and love it. The full digital package really makes this a great deal and a fantastic brewing machine. I have people come by just to watch this thing working in all it's glory!

I have the 5 gallon gravity system from Morebeer and it has served me well for almost 15 years. Looking to upgrade to a 10 gallon system and have been considering the 1550.

Sorry for not replying sooner - the package has been sold to Skyland_Brewery. Thanks for your interest everyone.

Back