• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Home Brew 3 tap kegerator for sale 1000 OBO must sell!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cervezador

Reaction score
Come down to beautiful New Braunfels TX float the river drink some good german beer and pick up your new Kegerator. If you are within 60 miles and pay full price I can deliver it to you.

Can easily be converted to single kegerator or dual pony kegerator

I didn't want a kegerator that hat taps sticking out of the top so I made one that would carbonate and dispense my own homebrew.

I just found out I am going back to school in the fall and cannot continue this hobby.

This is a great Lagerer, Carbonation System, and Homebrew Dispenser that takes up little space and uses very little electricity. This Dispenser can also be customizable to your Home brewery.

Comes with:
• Danby Refrigerator: DAR1102WE 11.00 cu. ft. Energy Star runs great!
• Dual system three valve regulator- for carbonating and dispensing lagers and Ales at the same time
• 3-5 Gallon Kegs for kegging 3 separate homebrew batches
• 2.5g Co2 Tank that is half full.
• 3- Perlick Removable Stainless Steel Taps-can totally be removed and disassembled for easy cleaning
• Stainless Steel Drip Tray -- it is also removable for easy cleaning

Message me with any questions. -Jake

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404064001.979570.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1404064027.221392.jpg

Back