• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma corny's carboys and an all grain setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frostbrewer

Reaction score
2 corny kegs oxycleaned, scrubbed, starsan'd, holding pressure.

$60 each.

8 5 gallon glass carboys

$20 each or $100 if somebody wants all of them

HLT - keggle. 3/8 ball valve, dip tube, thermometer.
Mash tun - keggle. 3/8 ball valve, dip tube, false bottom, sparge arm.
Boil kettle - keggle. 3/8 ball valve, dip tube.
2 burners
Wooden gravity fed brew stand

$380 for all. Not currently interested in splitting up.

Taprite dual gauge regulator - $40

20140612_174916.jpg

20140612_174950.jpg

20140612_175258.jpg

20140612_180045.jpg

IMG_20140609_125404.jpg

Where at in Oklahoma? I'm in Wichita Falls tx. I might be interested. I'm wanting to get a good set up from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I went to the University of Texas, and my math could certainly be off from Oklahoma math, but I see fifteen (15) corny kegs there...not seven (7).

:fro:

I went to the University of Texas, and my math could certainly be off from Oklahoma math, but I see fifteen (15) corny kegs there...not seven (7).

Well, there's seven blue kegs. :shrugs: Maybe he forgot to mention it was the Smurf kegs he was selling. :p

Hey OP, got a pic of the regulator?

Haha, my apologies. That was just me using a pic that I posted on instagram instead of taking another picture. I'm keeping 4, 4 more are spoken for on my next trip to Arkansas. However, I would certainly let a prospective buyer choose whichever he or she wanted out of the fifteen.

2 corny kegs left.

I'd sell all 8 of the carboys for $100 if somebody wants to buy all of them together. : )

Regulator and all grain set up also available.

I'm not ready to part it out just yet. But I'm certainly not opposed to it. I have an offer for $380, but I have to wait til the end of July for travel purposes.

I would go $380 if anyone in Oklahoma or northwest arkansas wants to meet up. I feel like shipping would be outrageous for those kegs

Inbox me what you had in mind, I'm a reasonable person

I am interested in the kegs if you still have them.

I do still have corny kegs available. 7 ball lock and 12 pin.

Suppose I should edit the original post as all that original stuff is gone.

Shipping or local pick up?

I live in OKC. Do you ever come down here?

Lol, dangit. If only you were 24 hrs earlier. I was just there last night. Otherwise, no I don't really travel that way.

That's funny. My wife was on Tulsa Friday and since then I found these and some on Craigslist all in Tulsa. If only I would have started my search last week. Thanks though.

Shoot me your number by pm. I actually know a guy who has some kegs to get rid of in okc.

Would you take $100 for 2 kegs if I come get them this evening?

Sure, I'll load you up with some trick or treat candy too! I'm serious hahaha

I'll PM you my address

Back