• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Better Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
I have one 5 and one 6.5 gallon better bottle for sale.

Asking for $30 total for both plus shipping...

Shipping is $20

better bottles.jpg

You can get 2 6.5 gallon better bottles shipped from northern brewer for about 10 bucks more than what you want.

I don't think better bottles are meant to be direct fired.

I kid.

But seriously, does the one on the right have a big dent in the left side?

I think you might have made a typo, there are no 6.5 gallon better bottles. At least I have never seen them. If I am not mistaken they only make 5 and 6 gallon ported and non-ported bottles

Marlowefire said:
You can get 2 6.5 gallon better bottles shipped from northern brewer for about 10 bucks more than what you want.

So then go to northern brewer and buy them if you're interested, since they have such a great deal. Its actually 13 dollars more though, with shipping .Make an offer if you feel the price is too high.

The guys trying to sell something. If you don't like the price, either make a reasonable offer or move on. Whats your point?

So then go to northern brewer and buy them if you're interested, since they have such a great deal. Its actually 13 dollars more though, with shipping .Make an offer if you feel the price is too high.

The guys trying to sell something. If you don't like the price, either make a reasonable offer or move on. Whats your point?

This +1,000,000

mikeysab said:

Point was to point out to other potential buyers of what they could get for a little more. No telling if these are infected (not saying they are) dented or something else. Just don't want some new brewer paying too much for something used when they could have the peace of mind for 13 more bucks.

I hear ya there. But I would hope we all know what to expect when buying used stuff. Especially used plastics. Lets face it, for a local sale, 30 bucks is unbeatable for 2 BB'S. If NB had to pay 20 bucks to ship, they wouldn't sell a thing.

My point is, we're all big boys and girls, and as such, should know what to expect in the classifieds. You're right about what you said, but for a used product sale, its uncalled for. If someone is buying something from the classifieds, they should know what to look out for. Maybe i'm just getting sensitive in my old age

Still available... I have them listed on craigslist also, and figured that with the cost of brewing supplies, saving 10-13 bucks is what everyone is trying to do. These adds are three pronged. Local craigslist, local hbt (denver is a big city with lots of homebrewers), and anyone that wanted to pay shipping.

There is a trend where everyone wants to comment on things on the classifieds here, and aren't really interested in buying.

Funny, when I have a good idea, or question, it can take longer to get a response. I am going to start posting my diy on the classifieds.

BTW, they are still available.

Latest posts

Back