Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - 60 Qt Stainless Steel Kettle w/ Welded Coupling/Spigot - NEW

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
DarksideFermentation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - 60 Qt Stainless Steel Kettle w/ Welded Coupling/Spigot - NEW

I have a 60 Qt SuperBrew-Pot(megapot) that i recently purchased from Austin Homebrew Supply. I left it with my professional welder friend and he welded a 1/2inch SS Coupling (female/female) in the side at the bottom for attaching a spigot and brewing delicious beer. Meanwhile I acquired 2 100Qt pots and never even got a chance to use the modified 60qt.

The weld is clean, the pot has never been used. It usually sells for $179.99 at AHS, plus 14.99 the drill a hole, and about 50 to get a coupling welded on. I would like to get $200 for it, which is an excellent deal for a brewer who doesnt have friends that are professional metalworkers.
im open to offers, but it is new so im looking for cash.

i will ship at buyers expense.
Pictures are online at my craigslist posting:
60 Qt Stainless Steel Kettle w/ Welded Coupling/Spigot - NEW

thanks
silas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply