• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 525SS Perlick Faucets, 4 inch shanks, 16in drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondra76

Reaction score
Selling the following:

• Qty (3) 525SS Perlick Faucets
  • Qty (3) Four Inch Shanks - One is nippled (1/2" ID for 3/16" ID line), Two are not nippled
  • Qty (3) Black Tap Handles

Selling Each Assembly (Faucet/Shank/Handle) for $50 or $150 for all three assemblies. Sorry but I will not piece out faucets/shanks/handles

Shipping: Not Included but I would figure $5-$10/box? I live in Denver, Colorado (80108). I'll send your shipment any method you want it and charge you only the actual ship cost.

If you're local to Colorado, I am in Castle Pines after 6PM or I can meet you on my lunch hour in Downtown Denver (18th and Arapahoe).

ncVJyR.jpg

pm sent.. Only interested in drip tray only

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Shanks are stainless. Everything stainless except those plastic black handles

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would be ok with trades- I am mostly looking for 1/6 Sanke tall slim kegs.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have the one remaining with the nipple on ebay right now with no bids starting at $50.

Will not sell the other 2 for discount - sorry. I'm sticking to the $50 price.

Shipping is $5 flat, no matter if you get just one or all 3.

Got the drip tray today and is already installed on kegerator, thanks!

All of the assemblies are now purchased except the one with the nipple shank.

That assembly can be found on ebay and the listing closes tomorrow:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301291836410

Package arrived today! Faucets and shanks look to be in great condition. Be sure to check the package I sent you thoroughly. There just might be a couple "extras" in there... :mug:

Package arrived today! Faucets and shanks look to be in great condition. Be sure to check the package I sent you thoroughly. There just might be a couple "extras" in there... :mug:

Thanks for the gifts! If there's anything I can get you from CO don't hesitate to ask!

Latest posts

Back