• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 3-pin lock kegs and better bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
1 keg is complete with everything ya need, only have 2 lids that do not have the relief valve, 2 kegs do not have the dip/beer out tubes either. Ya can either rebuild or use as a fermentors. Will include the 5 gallon better bottle and bung for 60 bucks as a package deal. Pick up or local delivery only please from Kenosha Wisconsin.

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Yeah, great deal. You ever out in Madison? If so, I'd be all over it.

I really wish I could swing it, but things are pretty crazy for me during the week. If no one else snags them, I'll PM you the next time I'm in the Milwaukee area and maybe we can figure something out.

I really wish I could swing it, but things are pretty crazy for me during the week. If no one else snags them, I'll PM you the next time I'm in the Milwaukee area and maybe we can figure something out.

Sounds good.

45 bucks if any one can pick up or meet this weekend. Need em gone..

shoot, driving through on Sunday. If Face Eater doesn't take it all, i'll take next in line

Back