What did Santa leave you for Christmas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmckee56

Reaction score
If this topic has already been started, please forgive me. I did a brief search and found nothing, so here goes.

What did Santa leave you for Christmas this year?

He left me:

A Stout Faucet from MicroMatic
A BB Kit of my choice
16 / 20oz. pint glasses with a nice emblem on them.

I have pictures at home to post later.

I guess I wasn't to bad after all.

Happy New Year.

Salute! :mug:

Coolest gift from my daughter:

One pound of UK fuggles pellets!:ban:

I have already gone through a quarter of it this week.:eek:

A bottle tree/sanitizer, big bottle of Star San, another 5 gallon carboy, a fermometer, a 365 days of beer calendar and a gift certificate to MoreBeer.

My brew rig. A 150 more beer clone built by santa himself. wink wink.

brew sculpture 002.jpg

i hate to break it to you guys, but there is no santa claus. i know, because he didn't give me anything.

i got a bar of chocolate from my roomate. seriously. that's it. i didn't buy anything for anyone else, either.

but i did just buy myself a new keggle and outfitted stockpot last week. that works :D

I asked those that I exchange with to keep the gifts to a minimum. Donate to a charity of your choice instead.

People don't listen.

I got a boatload. Socks, Boxers,DVD/CD/VDR player, Fishing stuff, cooking stuff,sweaters, lounge pants, slippers,T-Shirts( I HATE T-SHIRTS), Cooking gadgets, Spice kits, the retro pac-man game,Gift cards to home depot and walmart,goofy decorations for my house(bite me fishing sign,other marginal saying fishing sign, cast iron pan for my woodstove.

Well, I'm stoked. I got a Hurricane Burner, and a wort chiller. The burner got 10 gallons to a RIPPING boil in 15 minutes when I tested it! I can't wait to start doing full boils. No more bathtub full of ice water, either. I think maybe I'll try some mini-mash brews after I brew my AHS West Coast Pale Ale, AHS American Red, and Anchor Steam-style extract kits! Happy New Year to all!:tank:

Wow, great wife!

She's awesome... and now that I feel guilty from your "don't get me anything, donate it to a charity instead"... what are you?? religious or somethin'??

... She got the hotel for free since she has about 765 bajillion Starwood points so we're staying at the Munich Meridien fo' free. She also has a ton of America Airlines flights so we are pretty positive she's going to fly fo' free and then she's going to spring for my airfare.

It doesn't take away from the awesomeness of the gift, but it's not really going to cost that much.

Hey... she could have used the points to drag me somewhere lame.

Latest posts

Back