This is a test of the Beermergency Broadcasting Network

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Home
2) Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald Porter
3) 30 seconds max
4) Orange Crush APA & English Mild Ale
5) 15 seconds

1) Where are you? Home? Work? etc? Home
2) What is the nearest commercial craft beer near you? Elysian Brewery
3) How long would it take for you to get that beer? 5 minutes
4) What is the nearest homebrew that you could drink bearing in mind it might be someone elses house and you could break in? Refrigerator
5) How long would it take for you to get that beer? 20 seconds.

1) Home
2) Sweaty Betty in the fridge downstairs, CB&Potts 2 miles away.
3) Betty in 15 seconds, CB&Potts in 10 minutes.
4) Basement Fridge
5) 15 seconds

In this drill we need to know the following right now:
1) Work. Supposed to be on my honeymoon... but they got crazy.
2) I'm guessing a corona at the mexican place down the street.
3) 20 minutes. They have bad service.
4) That I know of, mine. It's a mile away.
5) 8 minutes, if the lights don't cooperate.

1)watching the ravens game
2)sierra nevada summerfest
3)about 3 min, in the garage fridge
4) american amber ale
5)1min, in the fridge right behind me!!

1)Home
2) they're all downstairs in the walk-in... and there IS a Westy 12 in there (among other things)!
3) less than 20 seconds
4) I have a '07 club barleywine that was aged in a rum barrel in the upstairs fridge
5) less then 10 seconds.

1) Where are you? Home? Work? etc? Home
2) What is the nearest commercial craft beer near you? Craft Beer store
3) How long would it take for you to get that beer? 5 minutes
4) What is the nearest homebrew that you could drink bearing in mind it might be someone elses house and you could break in? Sip sip Pilsner SMaSH.
5) How long would it take for you to get that beer? Sip Sip. I have homebrew overflowing my house, as I brew way more than I can drink.

1) Where are you? Home? Work? etc?
2) What is the nearest commercial craft beer near you?
3) How long would it take for you to get that beer?
4) What is the nearest homebrew that you could drink bearing in mind it might be someone elses house and you could break in?
5) How long would it take for you to get that beer?

1) Middle of my avatar
2) At least 12 miles away
3) Prob 20 minutes
4) About 45 miles
5) About 50 minutes

When is the Beermergency Radio coming out? So I can put it next to my emergency weather radio.

1) Work, 1/4 mile from the MX border.
2) Rogue Kells Lager
3) 1 hr 45 mins.
4) Outback Mild Ale, hopefully I've got a cold one at home.
5) 1 hr 45 mins.

1) Where are you? - Work

2) What is the nearest commercial craft beer near you? - Willoughby Brewing Co
3) How long would it take for you to get that beer? - 5-10 min
4) What is the nearest homebrew that you could drink bearing in mind it might be someone elses house and you could break in? - mine is 15 min away
5) How long would it take for you to get that beer? - 15 min

1.) Home
2.) Some Spotted Cow at the gas station across the street
3.) There and back 2 minutes
4.) Our 1st HB from about a year ago now is at my GFs parents house....still conditioning ;)
5.) about 30 mins, but really I wouldn't feed the stuff to my plants yet.

Doing this again, gotta make sure I have my wits about me at all times.

1) Work
2)Down the hall under the secrataries desk
3)Without any explanation? 45 seconds
4)in another homebrewer's house
5) 15 minutes, time includes breaking in

1) Work
2) Liquor Store, Supermarket and "Ale and Leaf" are in the center right across the street.
3) Two minutes
4) My house.
5) 45 minute drive, but at least a 10 day wait for the beer to finish conditioning. :(

I brewed like crazy in April and May getting ready for our big Fourth of July party and spent June getting everything else ready. My pipeline went dry soon after the party, around 15 gallons of beer and cider gone. Don't worry though. I've got an Irish Red bottled, an IPA and Cream Ale fermenting and should be ready to be bottled within the month. I also have my Yule Log Porter going into the secondary on oak cubes in two weeks and on schedule for Christmas.

1. work
2. A few choices:SN porter, French Broad Gateway, Guard dog, etc. A mere 50 yards away.
3. 20 seconds
4. Honey Weizen at the house
5. 15 minutes, 13 if I speed through the school zones.

4) What is the nearest homebrew that you could drink bearing in mind it might be someone elses house and you could break in?

This conclude the test of the Beermergency Broadcasting Network

If this were an actual Beermergency, you would have been instructed, where and what to drink.

1. Home. I never tried to log in to this site from work, but I'm pretty sure It's blocked by our BRILLIANT IT team :)
2.The nearest commercial craft BEER is in my fridge, the nearest commercial craft BREWERY is 10 min from my house.
3. The nearest store w/ craft beer is 2-3 min away.
4. 10 min.
5. 10 min?

1) Work and home, I work from home.
2) The refrigerator. Bristol Brewing new Compass IPA.
3) 15 seconds.
4) ... don't know....
5) ....don't know....

Now I am thinking about the beer in the fridge ... it is only 11:20 AM here ... maybe I can justify it for lunch. :p

1) Work and home, I work from home.
2) The refrigerator. Bristol Brewing new Compass IPA.
3) 15 seconds.
4) ... don't know....
5) ....don't know....

Now I am thinking about the beer in the fridge ... it is only 11:20 AM here ... maybe I can justify it for lunch. :p

I love Bristol's beers. I'm making a special stop there when I'm in CO. Springs next friday.:ban:

I love Bristol's beers. I'm making a special stop there when I'm in CO. Springs next friday.:ban:

Yeah me too, they have some fantastic brews. Be sure and grab some Red Rocket, one of my all time favorites. Sometimes they have some Nitro beers on tap. Fortunately they are easy to find, right off the freeway.

I have a friend that has a recipe for a Laughing Lab clone, I have no clue if it is any good, but would be willing to grab it and share, if interested.

--jake

Work.
Closet brewery = Flying Bison. Closest craft beer = Consumer's Beverages.
15 minutes/5 minutes
At home
10 minutes

I have a dry workplace :( My boss would let me bring some beer in. I should do that.

1) Where are you? At home brewing
2) What is the nearest commercial craft beer near you? Fat Squirrel and World Wide Stout in the kitchen fridge
3) How long would it take for you to get that beer? 30 seconds up a flight of stairs
4) What is the nearest homebrew that you could drink bearing in mind it might be someone elses house and you could break in? The one on the patio table next to me
5) How long would it take for you to get that beer? As fast as I can bend my arm.

1. Work.
2. The Arco and Chevron .75 mi east of me prolly have SNPA at least. BWW behind Chevron likely has SAAL on tap.
3. All of 5 minutes if I wash up, change my boots and punch out first.
4. Unless o|||||o is closer to the shop than my house is, my house is closest. But all I have is my aging dry English cider.
5. In a real emergency, I could make it in < 10 minutes cos I don't need to stay on roads. Normally, about 25 minutes.

Work
3 bombers of ST Mokah that are in my car. I went shopping for during lunch
2 minutes
DIPA at my house
20 minutes..max

home
Sierra Nevada, one or two pale ales left, and a few stouts
7.2 seconds if I ran
My light ale, scottish ale is closer but still conditioning, so that's out of the question
15 seconds, I think they are all in the garage fridge (don't fit as well as the 12 ounce bottles in the house fridge

Home in my bedroom.

I can see: New Glarus coffee stout, cow, black wheat, and squirrel. Chimay Blue, Rochefort 6&8, St Bernadus 8 and 12, DeKonnings tripple and quad, Orval, Westmalle dubbel, Nostradams brown ale.

2 seconds.

My very first bottle of Homebrew is here too. An imperial stout. In order not to drink that, I'd have to go down two flights to the kegerator and get out a bottle of pumpkin ale from last year. (I'm out of CO2 so no kegged stuff.)

I'm gonna say 32.1 seconds. Faster if I just throw myself down the stairs.

Back