Telluride Blues & Brews Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edie

Reaction score
Anyone else attend? Had some great beers, several I don't remember from previous visits. Mahogany Brewery had a dunkelweiss I was happy to try since that's what we're brewing next, was nice. Palasaides(sp) had a wheat that I thougth was really good. Smugglers Brewpub didn't have a booth but sold their rye in the "House of Brews." Loved it!! Would like to try and brew a rye myself next batch. Sierra Nevada and the organizers of the festival had come up with a brew just for the festival, "Back Porch Lager," wasn't crazy about it but had a couple anyway.

Grand Tasting on Saturday was a blast! Weather was perfect, 75-77, little bit of a breeze, perfect. Music was great all weekend with the highlights being Susan Tesdeschi(sp) and the Derek Trucks Band on Saturday and BB on Sunday to close. Great time had by all and brought home a couple of cases of some New Mexico and Colorado brews that we can't get here in OK.

If you've never been you should consider it, a blast for the last several years.

Back