Strangely productive brew day!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN51277

Reaction score
Started off bad with me dropping my yeast starter with WLP 051 when taking it out to the garage. I figured, oh well, I will use some US-05. I figure it will be clean enough and let the oak shine though. I made an Oaked Arrogant Bastard Clone from AHBS. The Hop Rod Rye I made from them was awesome.

As I was making my beer, about 10 minutes before my sparge was done, the FedEx guy dropped off some things from AHBS that I had been waiting on. Some hose, a Co2 Splitter, and some fittings. Well, after getting the boil going and the 60 min hops added, I decided it was time to cut holes in the fridge. Muahaahahahaha!!!!

3-way splitter, QD fittings, and all new hose. I used the step-up drill bit and made the hose fit snug so i dont have to use any sealant. Hooked the C02 up and got the kegs ready to go. I purged the air out of them and attached the kegs up and poured myself a Apfelwein as it was very hot in FL today! Great brew day, and I actually got some stuff done around the garage while I made beer! It don't get much better than that. Well, unless there were strippers helping me! :rockin:

P4130054.JPG

P4130057.JPG

P4130059.JPG

Co2 Fridge2.jpg

Co2 Fridge4.jpg

Back