St Patrick's Day= Beer and Cheese

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know all your masters of the golden brew that we just announced three new cheese collections for this upcoming St. Patrick's Day. Each collection includes 3 cave aged artisan cheese from around the world, crackers and nuts. If you are planning on celebrating check it out at www.artisanalcheese.com

Lager Collection- 2 Year Cheddar, Prima Donna & Fourm D'ambert. Cheese isn't the only thing that is cave aged! Lagers first developed in caves as the low temperature drew out the mellow and nutty flavors of these popular brews. It's no wonder that lagers and cheese are a match made in heaven. A pale lager or dark lager is a cheese's best friend. Cheeses mostly in our medium and bold category bring out the best in these beers.

IPA Collection- Brie de Nangis, Hittisau & Wendsleydale benefit from the light and effervescent nature of this beer which is high in alcohol. The pale malt ales date back all the way to the 17th century! Named after the famous East India Company, a wide variety of countries boast their own versions of this lighter, refreshing brew, including the United Kingdom, United States and Belgium.

Stout Collection- Scharfe Maxx, Livarot, Roomano. Nothing quite says St. Patrick's Day like a good old fashioned dark Irish beer. Dark beer's rich and almost chocolate qualities pair well with cheeses in our Bold and Strong categories. The roasted dark earthiness of these thick meaty beers call for a stronger hand on pairing by the Artisanal Cheeseclock principles.

Check it out at www.artisanalcheese.com (pssst free shipping deal between 3/8-3/9) see site for details. Promocode "IRISH".

for me, st. patty's day= another year older, a day off from work, plus lots of beer. :mug:

mmmmm......spam and cheese......mmmmmmmm

<goes to find the thumbs down button>

At least it is relevant spam... unless that website is going to try and steal my identity :(

At least it's not obnoxious spam. Got me thinking about what cheese to serve with my oatmeal stout on St Patrick's Day.

I'd go with a nice Livarot, based on the Artisanal Cheeseclock principles ofcoarse ;)
how do you say that anyway, is it Liver-rot, as in this cheese is going to rot my liver!

I'd go with a nice Livarot, based on the Artisanal Cheeseclock principles ofcoarse ;)
how do you say that anyway, is it Liver-rot, as in this cheese is going to rot my liver!

I was looking at that one as well. I'd bet that the Whole Foods near me would have it. If not then there's Steve's Liquor. I can find out then how it's supposed to be pronounced.

I was looking at that one as well. I'd bet that the Whole Foods near me would have it. If not then there's Steve's Liquor. I can find out then how it's supposed to be pronounced.

Yeah... I don't actually know what I'm talking about, just wanted to rock out that "Artisanal Cheeseclock principles" ;)

you are SO rocking the CheeseClock principals.

Sorry my first message came off as spammy guys- or in our case Velveta-ey.

As far as an Oatmeal Stout, Max our Maitre Fromagier suggests to you specifically these cheeses: Cantal, Le Moulis or our 4 year aged Gouda.

knowing full well that this was all kinds of spamantha, i'm a sucker for cheese. too bad the prices are well out of my means.

Homercidal said:
Meh. I get my cheese from Kraft. They make the most so they have to be the best.

Thus BMC make the best beers.....er... Wait... There must be something wrong with the logic here. :)

hahahah don't feel like a tool- if it wasnt spam it was at least a shameless plug! But I really like this board and I have been learning a lot on it!

I am also really digging these little icons.
:tank:

Back