Sponsorship

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISUbrew

Reaction score
I'm the founder of Iowa State Homebrewers Association and we're recently looking into sponsorship. Our LHBS doesnt do enough business to be able to offer us much and the microbrewery has assisted in the form of a meeting place and guided tours.

I was wondering if anyone knows a good website or online supplier who might be open to a sponsorship situation. Between the other experienced brewers and myself we have enough supplies to brew and ferment 5 batches simultaneously but this doesn't meet the demands of the club, much less our personal hobbies.

I'd appreciate any help, and I can gives documentation of the legitimacy of this club.

Thanks

What do you need sponsorship FOR? For prizes for homebrew competitions, many companies provide a sponsorship. But for them to give you free items so you can brew? Um, no.

The homebrew club members pay dues, which cover your costs as a club. Buy your own ingredients for your own brew.

What do you need sponsorship FOR? For prizes for homebrew competitions, many companies provide a sponsorship. But for them to give you free items so you can brew? Um, no.

The homebrew club members pay dues, which cover your costs as a club. Buy your own ingredients for your own brew.

Ingredients aren't really the problem. Its carboys that we don't have enough of, and we're a no dues club at the moment.
Some people are willing to buy their own carboy, but others don't want to get invested until they've tried it out already.

You may want to look into buckets. You could buy a lot from someplace like USPlastic.com (6 gallon or more). I like glass carboys better, but when you are short on cash go with what works and is cheap.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=34733&catid=626

Also you can get 5 gallon buckets for free from bakeries usually (they come with icing in them).

right on, thanks for the link for cheap buckets...we've got everything we need except for fermenters so those will work great

Latest posts

Back