Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Share Brewing Space in Pleasanton CA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Nwalesmith
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Share Brewing Space in Pleasanton CA

I just moved from Seattle to Pleasanton and was curious to see if anyone out there was interested in spliting space for brewing. I have seen this done many times before in WA and my new place is a bit tight on space.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
Pappers_
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 936 Times on 665 Posts
Likes Given: 2007

Hi, I don't know if anyone already PM'd you or not, but this is a great idea. There is a homebrew club on the northside of Chicago that has brew space for club members, because the club is in an area of with mostly apartments and space is at a premium. The club is called CHAOS.

If you don't get any response here, try posting in the California regional forum of HBT. You might also try to find a homebrew club locally and see if anyone there is interested in shared space. Good luck!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply