The pipeline held strong, happy holidays

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planetfour

Reaction score
Just wanted to spout my love of the pipeline. I started brewing back in September, and I'm about 6 batches in. I nursed slowly waiting for our big annual thanksgiving dinner, and the goal was attained!

I managed to drink only homebrew along with my wife all day yesterday and was passing them out with great reviews. They're my friends getting free beer, what are they going to say :D Lots of thanks goes to HBT of course where I've been getting all my recipes :)

Hope everyone's holiday was great and you all still have plenty of reserves to last through the next batch that's ready! Cheers!

Oh, there's still hope for me yet. My pipeline is not full enough but I look forward to it. I'm thinking by Christmas, I'll be set. BTW, good job on you. I've been getting some rave reviews too (except one Bud Light drinker that said my Cream Ale was too sweet) and that sure can make you feel good. I bet you felt quite good, after the homebrew and compliments. For me, I love that feeling. I just raise my pint and say, "thanks." But, while I'm at it, let me raise my pint to the HBT crew too. Lot's of good info and people here. HBT is one of the things I said my thanks for on Turkey Day.

Back