Labeling Beer for competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodovico

Reaction score
I'm shipping off some of my beers for a competition and the "rules" for this competition are:

Please attach I.D. labels to each bottle with a rubber band, do not use tape or glue. Entries that have taped or glued labels will be disqualified from judging. Two bottles per style entered are required.

So I know this is a noob question, but what should be on the I.D. label other than beer style??? Should I just print out a BJCP entry form and rubberband that to the bottle?

Do I put my name on this piece of paper? Sorry for the basic questions but I'm totally new to the competition thing.

Thanks!

Usually you print labels at registration and put in a sandwich or small ziplock then rubberband to the bottles. At the comp they usually put two labels with serial numbers on each bottle as they check them in so all bears remain annonamous to judges and stewards.

Back