Just had first Baby!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
Brew stand for sale....

Just kidding! But his name is Isaac and he's 8lbs and perfectly healthy. It'll be a while till I can brew again.

Well congratulations, I'll smoke a cigar tonight to celebrate Isaac's safe arrival. Great name too.

Congratulations!

I did not brew for two years after my first daughter was born - hopefully your lag time will be shorter! :p

Congratulations man! My wife currently has two buns in the oven, although they won't be ready until September :(

Congratulations! You will have an awesome brew assistant in a few years. My 10 year old loves to help out on brew and bottling days.

Congratulations man! My wife currently has two buns in the oven, although they won't be ready until September :(

Congratulations and condolences. Sounds weird, but you will get it in the next couple years. I have 7 year old twins.

Congrats! My lag time was almost non-existent with both my kids. Newborns don't do much besides eat, sleep and poop. They aren't mobile yet so you can easily get away with brewing. Take advantage of that while you can cause once they can crawl, they require a lot more attention.

Me as a baby on the left! We look almost identical.

ForumRunner_20120330_152712.jpg

Congrats! I had my first last September. He is almost 7 months right now and has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

Latest posts

Back