I dont like...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont like when I brew a beer for a party and after sampling during kegging I realize I dont want to share it. Its too good! To share or not to share...

The cleaning and sanitizing...second guessing. Did I miss something or inadvertently do something that's going to funk the whole batch?

Trying to crawl into my upside down MLT to scrap out hot grains while my buddy tries (not hard enough) from bonking it on my head.

This post(#15) is much funnier if I imagine this being said by the little kid in the profile pic.

I don't get much enjoyment out of anything other than recipe design and beer consumption, but the two things I actively dislike are cleaning and infections. However, those may be my two least favorite things for life in general.

Taking it in to co-workers to be swell, then going back a week later and the bottles are still there, full, under office lights, warm, etc:mad:

I know that feel. I've given beer to cow-orkers and had them come up to me a couple of *months* later and tell me "Hey, finally got around to trying that beer you gave me, it was pretty good". Yeah, you ought to try it fresh sometime, ya sad bastid!

Back