How is your current pipeline looking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm too poor to have a real pipeline going. I can't afford to brew more than once every two to four weeks. So my current "pipeline" goes as such:

primary: Columbus IPA
secondary: empty
bottled: a pretty crappy coffee stout

I'm hoping to brew on Wednesday. Either a Belgian Pale or nut brown.

Odd first post on the forums... But Heck, Welcome! that pipeline will slowly fill, mine always seems to struggle, then I hit a sweet spot that allows me to brew at a rate higher than consumption between me and friends and POW! I am in the 15-20 gallon stockpile range again.

Lets see... As of now...
Keg 1: Oatmeal Stout (1/4 full)
Keg 2: Brandon's Graff (3/4 full)

Bottle conditioning: Hop 'n Oats Spring Ale

Seconday: Fat Chick's Hefeweizen

Planed for this Thursday: Ginger Pale Ale (read pending)
Also have my house brew (Honey Dank Pale Ale), and another batch of Graff in the week following.

I just kegged an American pale ale and brewed up an IPA and an ESB yesterday. I've got 5 gallons of zin in a secondary that's ready to be bottled. I've also got some small batch experiments going that I'm looking forward to trying. I plan on brewing a RIS this weekend. I'm not sure if my mash tun is big enough, though.

Bottled an American Wheat and have a APA in the chest freezerf fermenting away. Thinking about trying something a little more complicated/time intensive like a Lager or IPA.

The pipeline is sitting better now then it was a few months ago. My plan was to have all of these brewed for NHC this year with the hope of advancing one or two into the second round again. But life had other plans in store for me. :(

On Tap: Citralicious APA, Triple 6's IPA, Citra American Wheat and ESB.

Conditioning: Kolsch, Premium American Lager, Lite American Lager (Premium American Lager diluted with carbonated distilled water) and for a lack of a better term, an Imperial Pilsner.

On Deck: ESB, Citra American Wheat and S&A IPA

From left to right...
Hops for the next 4+ batches, Dopplebock ripening until christmas in the kegs and a Dortmunder in the carboys which needs another 3 weeks of lagering. Then in the middle is Pliny Lite and on the right is something like Prima Pils. Pinot Noir in the box above the middle and not pictured is 5 gallons of mead and 5 gallons of apple wine which are all ripening. On tap right now is a double IPA and Munich Dunkel and then some misc bottles.

On tap:
Bells Two-hearted Ale
Redhood ESB
Hard Cider

Bottle Conditioned:
Belgian Dubbel

Ready to keg:
Edworts Haus Ale

Fermenting:
Cream of 3 crops
More Cider

On Deck:
Stone Ruination
Sierra Nevada
Cascades Pale ale w/ orange and coriander
Hoegaarden
more bells two-hearted (fav)

Right now i got

Primary: Chinook, Williamette, Cascade IPA
Bottled: 1 case ESB
2 cases Nut Brown
1 cased Centennial Blonde
and a few bottles left of my Twin Rotor APA (all Chinook w/FWH) and Black Pearl Porter. Oh yeah and I have 3gal of mead i'm turning into a raspberry melomel.

On tap:

Blonde Ale, Texas Red Ale, Scottish 80 shilling, Apfelwein, Lake Walk Pale Ale

Carbonating:

Simcoe IPA

Conditioning/Lagering/Aging:

Pilsner, Partigyle Ale, Scottish 80 shilling, Red Ale, Bitburger clone, Barleywine, Apfelwein, Traditional Mead, Blueberry Melomel, Mixed Berry Melomel, Simcoe IPA, St. Bernardus Abt12 clone, Imperial Honey Porter

Brewing today:

Watermellon Wit

On deck:

Hefe, LWPA

I am good through 2011 maybe even 2012

On tap
Cream Ale
Apfelwein
Brown Ale
Pliney the Elder
Coco Puffs Stout

Back up kegs

2 of British style Pale Ale
Arrogant Bastard

In bottle
Sweet Apfelwein
Dry Apfelwein
Graff
Tripel IPA
Hazelnut NB Ale
Barley Wine

Waiting to bottle or keg
Oaked Bastard
Smoked Porter

Fermenting

American Wheat

I was sick of a shallow pipeline or drinking green beer so decided to get ahead.

I have an American Pale Ale bottle conditioning from big brew.
Over two cases of Belgian Dubbel supposedly aging but I have sampled quite a few.
And around 100 740ml bottles of assorted ales, dunkelweizens, and wheats. Normally I brew when I know I will have enough empty bottles so I usually stay well stocked, but I just had minor surgery last week so unless I get someone to do the lifting I will be making some double batches after recovery to catch up. "Scre_ those pain killers, get me a beer!"

In the kegerator:

Amber Ale (getting low)
Hefe
Dunkelweiss (getting low)
Light Lager
Sunset Wheat Clone (getting low)
Munich Bock (lagering)

In Storage:

5 gallons of Hefe
3 gallons of Light Ale

Fermenting:

10 gallons of Amber Ale, currently cold crashing, kegging later in the week

Coming up:

5-31 8 gallons of Dunkelweiss
6-12 5 gallons of German Golden Ale
7-2 10 Gallons of American Wheat (5 gallons Cherry, 5 Gallons Sunset Clone)
7-17 5 gallons of some kind of Belgian (still in planning stage)

That's it, for the moment. Running a little low.

;)

Tap:
Maibock (1/2)
Scottish 70/- (1/2)
IPA (just kegged)

Fermenting:
Ohiobrewtus' Porter

Next brew:
Oktoberfest (5/30/2010)

i need a 10gal system....

Pipe line??? When it is up and running it will be great. Due to family issues, and now moving to a different (better) place. It is drying up FAST. :mad:

I am planning on brewing a batch for me and a batch for SWMBO at our new place on Memorial day weekend. Since I am really looking into moving to a 50/50 partial set up my supplies will stretch x2 as far as I anticipated. This will be the start of a pipeline if I have much say in the matter! :rockin:

3 kegs in the kegerator, taste like garbage due to brewery issues. I am steadily brewing as quickly as I can and making changes :[.

It was pretty depressing, it is coming along now. Bell's Two Hearted Clone, Ruination Clone are currently fermenting almost ready for dry hopping. Just bottled a saison and have a grapefruit pale ale, oberon clone and another pale ale planned for the next month.

'How's Your Pipeline Looking'

Very much like the pipe sticking out of the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico... BROKEN!

Schlante,
Phillip

Back