Founders Harvest Ale - Hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seatbelt123

Reaction score
I'm having my first of the '11 batch of the Founders Harvest Ale (wet hopped, 75ibus, 6.5% ABV). It's very different and good (not perfect) but I'm very curious about the hops behind this beer. It's smells like sweet grapefruit and with tastes citrus - not spicy or grassy.

I have my suspicious about the hops but I'm not an expert and would appreciate your help.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

image-4098745623.jpg

Email the brewery! Founders is very helpful to the hombrew community - they usually give out any of their recipes upon request.

No help from the brewery. The person who responded did not want to give out proprietary information. You never know when you will get good info.

Next time I see Dave Engbers I'll ask him in person. They are usually better when you can chat them up with a beer in your hand.

Thanks homer. I really appreciate the help. I had another today and really like it and any to pin down the what's behind that citrus taste.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Latest posts

Back