Damnit, it was too good to be true

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a somewhat related note I once walked out of a big bar to find a case of coors light next to our car with like 2 cans missing. We considered it a victory, took them home, and drank them.

I was fine, and they weren't old but I got to thinking long after the fact... what if someone pissed on em or something? Oh well, I didn't get sick. :D

Reminds me of a time a few years back, I was riding my motorcycle out in the woods, and out in the middle of nowhere is a 12 pack of MGD. One was opened, but the rest were still intact. Threw them on the back, took them home and drank up. Free beer is awesome

I was fine, and they weren't old but I got to thinking long after the fact... what if someone pissed on em or something? Oh well, I didn't get sick. :D
They were already full of piss, so what difference would it make if there was some on them.....

op, score, free bottles. acid, bleach, starsan, pick your favorite and after they're dry fill em up :mug:

About a month ago i go out to take my trash to the curb and there is a twelver of budlight next to my trash can still cold and everything so i snatched it up and drank half of em. I figure some kids stole it from the gas station up the street and were catching heat so they stashed it. It then came to me the next night while at work what if said kids come back and smash out my windows in a crazied rage looking for their budlight's. So that night i went home and drank rest to be sure to get rid of the evidence lol

I gotta say- you are on a roll! Dead mice and homeless person beer... I have to ask though- why were you rootin around beneath an overpass? and why is a homeless person drinking Blue Moon?

This is what I thought...Who hangs out under an overpass?

Back