Checkable Beer Carrying Case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to find a carrying case for beer that I can check in when I travel by plane. I once saw a picture of a hard case that you could remove the top from and had a foam insert with cutouts for bottles. I'm not sure if the bottle cutouts were originally intended for wine or beer. I have not been able to find a case like this for sale anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas where I might find a good carrying case that can travel as checked luggage?

Thanks. I figured that the case would most likely be for wine. I figure they would work for bombers or 750 ml Belgian bottles. I would just like something that would give me the option to take some of my brews home with me when I go to see my family.

Check out some pelican cases. The come in a ton of sizes and many of them come with perforated foam inside that you can pull and cut to you specific needs.

Pelican type cases came to mind too. I just do not have any experience with checking them as luggage.

Back