Any Online HBS shops use USPS shipping?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechyDork

Dork of all Tech
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I want to put together a small order of some dry yeast packets and some sugars, and i am not planning a trip to my LHBS (2 hrs away) anytime soon. I would like to order online but i can't see paying $25+ for shipping on a $20 order.

does anyone know of an online source that will ship via USPS priority?

thanks,

Dustin

Brewmasters Warehouse does flat $6.99 shipping via FedEx. They are really fast and Ed is really good for customer support. they are on HBT and if you private message them, Ed, usually gets back to you fairly quick. He may be able to set up a special shipping for you. I usually won't praise a certain online store, but I have recently started using them and now they are my main supply source.

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com

Brewmasters Warehouse shipping policy. said:
Orders received from Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada will not pay shipping at the time of checkout. Customers from the aforementioned areas will be contacted with options for shipping and will be charged the full shipping cost. Due to paying full shipping charges all orders from Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada will be expedited. There is no handling fee, and customers will have an option of shipping FedEx or USPS.

http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com/terms#shipping

Austin Homebrew Supply Shipping policy said:
Alaska and Hawaii
Orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be expedited and charged the quoted UPS rate. Flat rate shipping is not available on these orders. Delivery time may be longer than the quoted time. If you would prefer your order to ship via USPS Priority, make a note in the comment field of the order form. USPS cannot ship glass or liquids (such as liquid malt extract). Your shipping charge will be adjusted to reflect USPS published rates. Using USPS will increase our processing times.

Canada
Orders shipping to Canada will be charged the quoted UPS rate. Flat rate shipping is not available on these orders. Delivery time can take over 5 days, depending on location. UPS is preferred, but if you need to use USPS, make a note in the comment field of the order form. USPS cannot ship glass or liquids (such as liquid malt extract). Your shipping charge will be adjusted to reflect USPS published rates. Using USPS will increase our processing times.

We do not ship to APO / FPO addresses. The import laws of many countries prohibit us from legally shipping our products into those countries.

http://www.austinhomebrew.com/shipping.php

Arctic Brewing in Anchorage will ship to you... You just have to call or e-mail what you want.

Brewmaster's Warehouse has served me well. MoreBeer and Midwest Brewing Supply as well via USPS.

Arctic Brewing in Anchorage will ship to you... You just have to call or e-mail what you want.

Brewmaster's Warehouse has served me well. MoreBeer and Midwest Brewing Supply as well via USPS.

Yeah, but online is about half the price if i can get decent shipping. i give those guys plenty of business :)

Back