the first time i did it, i got 84% efficiency and 80% attenuation. i don't know how it happened, but it tasted incredible. mash low on that sucker...152°F MAX...i think i mashed around 149 and it got down to 140 by the end.
the more recent brew got about 75% efficiency, which works our better, as it's more predictable for future brews. i'm going to post this recipe in the database when i keg this amazing creation.
the only downside to this brew is hops are expensive and northern brewer is relatively hard to find. i have about a pound left and i hope to find more before i run out. i also use NB in my steam beer