Here me out... Count Chocula Beer, well cereal beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shagington

Reaction score
So it just kind of hit me, but do you think one could brew a Count Chocula Beer, well that or a Trix Beer or any crazy cereal for that matter?

Trying to get the lil kiddies to drink young ehh? HAHA. Nice idea.

That and I think my friends would have a laugh if I told them the beer they just kicked back was made from Count Chocula and Boo Berry Cereal. I could call it a breakfast special, one way to justify drinking in the morning.

That and I think my friends would have a laugh if I told them the beer they just kicked back was made from Count Chocula and Boo Berry Cereal. I could call it a breakfast special, one way to justify drinking in the morning.

I've got a beer aging right now that's made of grape-nuts, oatmeal and couscous, it's going to be fun telling people what it's made of once they have some. also, along the candy cereal thing, I saw somewhere on byo some guy had made some Halloween brew with candy corn.

Back