Zelda themed beer names

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a million great Zelda references in this thread already, but I just have to say, "Vanilla's Brand New Invention". Bravo.

lol ty. I don't see any that stands out for me yet with IPAs. Impa's IPA sounds nice but I never liked her...she's a boring character/reference for me. I may just come up with a non Zelda name for it.

The recipe is a play off of my Kokiri Pale Ale though, so I kind of wanted to keep it in the same family.

A little late, I know.

But

I work at a brewery in omaha and we're doing a Zelda series. We're tapping our triforce tripel and hyrule helles this Tuesday, and we're brewing our 200 rupee IIPA today (cuz it's 200 IBU [rediculous, I know] and the color of the orange rupee).

Others we thought of were dodongo dunkel and kokiri Cali common,

you could call your red Volvagia Vienna...

I have a few ideas here
The Triforce sampler including:
Power Porter
Courage (California) Common
Wisdom Wheat

And the hop bomb:
It's Too Dangerous IPA

Working at a brewery? Sales? I claim rights to these names and demand royalties! Or free beer. We'll talk.

All along, I thought this topic was about Zelda Sayre from The Great Gatsby. I wondered why I didn't recognize any of the names. I peaked out with Alice Through the Looking Glass, Jefferson Airplane and Albert Hofmann on Bicycle Day.

If you had a LOZ themed brewing company name, your motto/slogan could be, "it's dangerous to go alone, drink this."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Back