you know your a homebrewer when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
You get excited about saying something in the 'you know your homebrewer' thread....then get lost in all the 'you know your a homebrewer' threads...forget what you were going to say, because your drinking homebrew...

decide to make a new one to make other people ask themselves the question...."am i a homebrewer?" lol

and as always :mug:

I actually saw Joe perform that song at The Boston Tea Party so long ago you were probably just a zygote...
[edit] btw, he really did look like he was having a major spaz attack. Effin' awesome to watch :D

I actually saw Joe perform that song at The Boston Tea Party so long ago you were probably just a zygote...
[edit] btw, he really did look like he was having a major spaz attack. Effin' awesome to watch :D

1967? my dad didn't even jizz yet....but you know us gen-x'ers and our fascination with hippy music...

and this:

Last edited:
Back