You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when I somehow miss epic threads like this one and don't see them untill page 53,

53 pages *would* be an epic thread...but this one's only on page 15.

Hmm.

I hate people who think that page numbers are meaningful even though most sites allow you to vary the number of posts per page.

;)

wow, it has been a long time, hasn't it. they don't kill kenny anymore ;)
Well, see, there ya go. I guess I really have grown up.

I realized tonight why I hate movies. Because they don't make them like they used to, ie good. Just watched "The Bells of St. Mary's." Mmmm, Ingrid Bergman, the unbelievable singing of Bing Crosby.

Seriously, people had to act back then. No special effects or any of that crap. Just performances.

I hate people who have cell phones and don't turn them on because they don't want the battery to run down. They basically just power up the phone to place a call, leave a message, then hang up and power down.

ARRRGH :mad:

BTW - I also hate Stupid People - Nothing is more dangerous than a crowd of stupid people.

I hate stupid people.

Last night it was raining it's ass off outside, rush hour with a lot of cars, dark ('tis the season), and I drive by some ******* jogging in the pouring ****ing rain, wearing a dark non-reflective jogging suit with his tail to traffic!!! On a hilly road with no shoulder, no less! WTF is wrong with people??? :rolleyes:

I hate stupid people.

Last night it was raining it's ass off outside, rush hour with a lot of cars, dark ('tis the season), and I drive by some ******* jogging in the pouring ****ing rain, wearing a dark non-reflective jogging suit with his tail to traffic!!! On a hilly road with no shoulder, no less! WTF is wrong with people??? :rolleyes:

Should have clipped the *****nozzle in the name of natural selection.

Culling the herd.

I hate stupid people.

Moron. I ran in the rain before dawn yesterday. But I had bright reflective stuff on, and ran into traffic, as you're supposed to do. These idiots give right-thinking runners a bad name.:(

53 pages *would* be an epic thread...but this one's only on page 15.

Hmm.

I hate people who think that page numbers are meaningful even though most sites allow you to vary the number of posts per page.

;)

I hate people ("hypothetically as to not be a hyprocrite:p) on a friendly forum who personally attack others when it is common practice on said thread to referenece page numbers when talking about the epic-ness of a thread because 90% of the user leave those settings default.

I hate that my post count has rocketed past Laughing Gnome's while I have added nothing substantive to this forum.:(

I am approaching Revvy post-whore status but without the actual help that Revvy provides.

So, I pledge to simply lurk for awhile. Any guesses as to how long I last?:D

I hate stupid people.

dude, he's living life dangerously! :cross:

I hate that my post count has rocketed past Laughing Gnome's while I have added nothing substantive to this forum.

I am approaching Revvy post-whore status but without the actual help that Revvy provides.

So, I pledge to simply lurk for awhile. Any guesses as to how long I last?

i hate all of you with your low post counts :p

i've posted more meaningless dribble than anyone!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I heard that UConn is playing in a bowl game this year and going to get their arses handed to them. Baseball requires so little athletic ability it's a wonder they can call it a sport. I think bowlers are more physically fit than BB players.

;)

I heard that UConn is playing in a bowl game this year and going to get their arses handed to them. Baseball requires so little athletic ability it's a wonder they can call it a sport. I think bowlers are more physically fit than BB players.

;)/QUOTE]

Doesn't look like my baiting is going to get the Sheckster to come out and play. :( So I'll retract my baitful comments about baseball.

eh, i don't really care enough about anything to really hate it. there are some things that irritate me. everyone in wal-mart, for example. and in shopping malls. you know what? let's just generalize and say "shoppers". if you don't know what you need, you don't need to be there.
onions.
the mushrooms that don't make paisley carpets swim.
mayonnaise.
WoW reference:

When some ********* hordie mines the "Rich *insert metal* Vein" while you're fightin' off 4 mobs that aggro'd when you tried to mine it! :mad::mad:
yeah, that'll bother me for a minute.

i hate all of you with your low post counts :p

i've posted more meaningless dribble than anyone!

I'll call you on that. I bet my ratio is higher than yours. I doubt I've made a useful post yet. :rockin:

awww...man, i wanted to see the giant sheckstorm.

Don't make him Shecky. You wouldn't like him when he's Shecky!

Nah, he's probably sitting on his porch couch sipping a Shirley Temple and contemplating his navel.

You think he'll fall for such flagrant baiting as that. My buddy Shecky is too smart for that. Just don't mention his French heritage is all. :drunk:

I'll call you on that. I bet my ratio is higher than yours. I doubt I've made a useful post yet. :rockin:

All your posts are useful in their own way!

Don't make him Shecky. You wouldn't like him when he's Shecky!

You know how he is when he's all shecked up!

You think he'll fall for such flagrant baiting as that. My buddy Shecky is too smart for that. Just don't mention his French heritage is all. :drunk:

That explains his quick surrender. ;)

I hate when I have to log off then log back on because suddenly "view first unread" no longer works for me, THEN I lose everything in my Users CP after I log back on, and all the threads that were in newpost prior to logging off no longer appear, even though I haven't read them yet..

grr..

I hate trying to hold out. I made it like 5 hours or so, I think.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm about to explode into a giant sheckstorm.

I further hate that my good name has become a synonym for, well, the result of male climax. I hate that.

Now I feel better.:rockin:

I hate trying to hold out. I made it like 5 hours or so, I think.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm about to explode into a giant sheckstorm.

I further hate that my good name has become a synonym for, well, the result of male climax. I hate that.

Now I feel better.:rockin:

6 hours and 22 min. Very good. Almost as good as shecking.

That's why you have a headache. It's all building up inside. You gotta let it out, let the sheck fly. Just for the sheck of it.
Two things nearly drove me to end my self-imposed, albeit extremely brief, sabbatical:

Hoss' comment about baseball. It's blasphemous. :mad:

And flyanglers' claim that old movies suck. That's just plain wrong.;)

I love GroovePuppy's reference to me as Mr. Shecktaculous, though.

Two things nearly drove me to end my self-imposed, albeit extremely brief, sabbatical:

Hoss' comment about baseball. It's blasphemous. :mad:

Yup, almost gotchya with that one. :D

Oh it's so much more, so much sheckin' more!

+100000000 Why no one in my family considers "12 Angry Men" to be one of the best dramas ever is beyond me. And why doesn't Blockbuster stock Cary Grant movies????

It was shecktacular wasn't it? :D

+100000000 Why no one in my family considers "12 Angry Men" to be one of the best dramas ever is beyond me. And why doesn't Blockbuster stock Cary Grant movies????

Hey now, I merely made that comment to draw our little wordsmith out of the proverbial woodwork. I love old films- especially anything with Gregory Peck. Of course, I did minor in film studies as an undergraduate, and specialized in cinema during my cultural studies M.A. :D

Blockbuster? Join the Netflix revolution, dude. ;)

It was shecktacular wasn't it? :D
Forget Blockbuster. They suck. I scour the listings for Turner Classic Movies and AMC every week. Every now and then, like once a month, I stumble on something great.

And yes, it was shecktacular. Now could you call my wife and tell her how shecktacular I am? She thinks of me as a guy with big red shoes and a tiny car that easily fits 35 people.:D

Latest posts

Back