Yo from Glasgow (Scotland)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stesworldofbeer

Reaction score
Hey, im Steven from near Glasgow in Scotland. They are filming the new indiana jones film there just now.

Im new to homebrewing beer. I originally joined a uk forum but it wasn't very active, so thought i'd try this one instead. Im doing one gallon (3.8L) instead of uk gallons (4.5L), and mostly brewing SMaSH beer and Belgian beer.

Im a massive fan of malt liquor, but they don't sell it in Europe. The closest we have is 1 litre bottles of lager, and i can only get them from Spain when i go on holiday.

Knew a guy named Jack Glasgow from decades ago (not a joke). I guess it explained his heritage in an obvious way.
Little jealous about the film.
I brew Belgians almost exclusively.
I used to work in the restaurant business here and us cooks would drink malt liquor exclusively. Can't say I miss it but it did have a nice kick.
The sister site, homebrewforum UK is a pretty cool place. I'm a member here and there.

Latest posts

Back