• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California WTS extra corny kegs, 5 and 3 gal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedRat

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Three 5 gallon kegs and one 3 gallon left, for local pickup in Fresno, CA. All have lids w/o manual PRV except the ones specified. I think I've replaced all the BL post o-rings, and some of the lid and dip tube o-rings. The two 3g were still pressurized when received this month, disassembled and washed out the old soda syrup. Extra lids and pin lock posts if you need. Happy to answer any questions as best I can.

1. 5g - Short converted ball lock with universal poppets. Older D style manual PRV lid. The bottom rubber recently started coming loose and needs some glue, the top is good. $45
2. 5g - Short Spartanburg with pin lock posts. $40
3. 5g - Tall Challenger VI ball lock SOLD
4. 5g - Tall ball lock. SOLD

5. 3g - Pin lock kegs just received from homebrewing.org. I bought their 4-pack, but only need two. Cleaned. $40ea 1 SOLD 1 LEFT

6. new manual PRV lid $15

#1, 3, 5
7_zps22d6c87a.jpg

The BL kegs both have a lid that seals and holds pressure. One has manual PRV, one doesn't.

Looks like neither myself or roommate are driving to UT this month. DurtyChemist, I can let you and another interested party know when I'm making the trip at the end of Aug.

Back