wtf... fight club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisS

I like cold beverages
Reaction score
I am so screwed up right now. I just caught the last 5 minuts of fight club on Spike and thee since they are replayin it the first 5 mins and I and so mind f*cked right now. I have seen the movie a few times but I don't remember any that sh*t. I mean I only had a Eig eye IPA, erie brewing maibock, a fuller ssb, 2 murphys cans and an oatmeal stout since 4:30 bus a bacon cheadde burger and two oliva O maduro cigars, but what the hell was up with that movie. i'm so confused. plus I have massive heatburn.

I better set an alarm for the Harrisburg brew fest since i have a session 1 ticket.

but what the hell was with fight club???

ugh...

No worries, the movie starts just before the "ending", and then goes back in time as the narrator tells a story.

After you watch the movie you will understand. The second viewing is completely different than the first.

You should be careful mentioning "fight club" around here, as a life member you should know what I was expecting opening this thread....!!!!!

Thats gotta be the BEST 2cnd post ever.It sounded like slurring as I read it.

Latest posts

Back