• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Two - 2.5 or 3 gallon ball-lock corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad2157

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy two 2.5 or 3 gallon ball-lock corny kegs. I’m in Nashville, TN area, but I’m willing to pay shipping depending on price. Let me know if you have any for sale.

Thanks!

Hi, Brad,

I have a pair of 3 gallon Corny kegs that I am not using these days. I purchased them new and used them a handful of times to take beer to a family reunion (never had soda in them). I haven't listed them for sale, but looking online, it looks like the used ones go for about $60 a piece. I'd do $100 for the pair plus shipping if you're interested. Happy to send pictures later and will give them a good PBW soak prior to shipping, of course.

-Doug

Hi, Brad,

I have a pair of 3 gallon Corny kegs that I am not using these days. I purchased them new and used them a handful of times to take beer to a family reunion (never had soda in them). I haven't listed them for sale, but looking online, it looks like the used ones go for about $60 a piece. I'd do $100 for the pair plus shipping if you're interested. Happy to send pictures later and will give them a good PBW soak prior to shipping, of course.

-Doug

Could you see what shipping to 37146 would cost for the pair? I’m just wondering how crazy it may be.

Thanks!

I'll check it out tonight. It's probably not too bad, but we'll see.

Doug

Haven't forgotten about you. Just had a busy weekend. Will try to figure out a shipping quote soon. Sorry for the delay.

Haven't forgotten about you. Just had a busy weekend. Will try to figure out a shipping quote soon. Sorry for the delay.

No worries at all. I can totally relate to the busy weekend thing. Enjoy your weekend!

Sorry for the delay. Kegs are 6 lbs each. Figure add 3--5 lbs for box and packaging. FedEx says rougly $20.

Latest posts

Back