• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: all grain goodies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watersr

Thirsty Viking
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade my operation and I need some parts. Wanted to see if anyone had some stuff to unload. I need a valve and bulkhead to convert a 5 gal igloo cooler to an HLT, and the same plus false bottom and dip tube for a 10 gal igloo for a mash ton ( both round). I am also looking for parts to turn the HLT to electric so I guess I need an element, would need to be 110. Would love a pump if I can get one cheap but would probably have to stay gravity fed for now. I need a valve and bulkhead to covert a stock pot to a brew kettle. Also need parts to upgrade my kegerator to multiple products. Looking for a 3 inch tower, some elbow shanks or tailpieces and a faucet, I have 2 now, a 3 or 4 product manifold and a secondary regulator. I have a few things to get rid of as well if a partial trade can be worked out. I have a 2 circuit plate chiller from a jockey box, a couple of sanke couplers, 2 2 1/2" chrome draft towers and some excess tubing of various sizes and connectors from the jockey box. I know it's a big list but I'm just putting it out there for the heck of it. I'll build it a bit at a time

arod1975 said:
I need one. What are specs and where are you form?

It's 100 feet of 1/4 inch tubing. Two 50 ft pieces attached to each other with compression fittings, it works well and currently has GH fittings on it. I'm in Utah. I'm looking to get around $80 out of it price is negotiable. Let me know if your interested.

Back