• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB: 240v eBIAB system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MG_OR

Reaction score
Okay, getting back into brewing and I want to upgrade from my 8 gal pot to a BIAB solution.

So I'm looking for some kind of eBIAB setup. Prefer one that is not an all-in-one. Would love to find a Brew Boss or Unibrau or similar. Minimum 10 gal, would prefer 15 gal.

Figured I would reach out here before buying new - I'm in GA if it is pick-up.

Last edited:
I’ve got a jaded hydra with whirlybird whirlpool. I’m located in rural Nevada, so shipping would be a factor.

I hadn’t planned on selling it, but I’m using a counter flow now.

I’m open to an offer on it.

hmm, I did just upgrade so I'm trying to decide what to do with my old 15 gallon eBIAB. It has an design Brau Supply pid based controller, and I used a 15 gallon Bayou Classic kettle with bag in the steamer basket. I'm in CT tho.

I will be selling my complete Brew Boss system in a few weeks if interested. It’s the newest version with all the bells and whistles. About a year and a half old. I have both 15 and 20 gallon kettles complete with Cofi filter baskets, hop boss, whirlboss, Android tablet, table mount etc.

Latest posts

Back