• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 10 gallon cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 10 gallon water cooler they would like to sale? I have all the fittings off my 5 gallon one, so I wouldn't be interested in buying an already made MLT. I just need the cooler itself. If it came with the original spigot, that would be bonus, but not necessary. More bonus if you live in driving distance from Omaha, so we don't have to worry with shipping.

Something like this:

h7OLUkfA8FiiUpOtRfA4YKnknwpkaXP3gxHKo2Q7daZiwDkXbHDz-VKZE7XUXwS3HWg4sVi-Sno9LL7_4anHtCIloLzzBxUzw90ZvLzpGGtz6ysHmD6_CCNSX-Knt92Wy7qKD4nuMCT6rfnil-L9DIeLVTwGwGA

A_Ok3EAoV2IEQoTexj13yug4_qg2GMA82LtIm7VWW3ooPNGbuK4Pf36-aKHfTwPW09Y-aLGxMFGN6IAsPRXNddC16lBtZNFEsePhyEFelAFJDDEk7byQzCm8pAkzk6MnM0ETFQJx__pUgA1FmEOFbUEu1CdaK1x7MchZ

Certainly they do, I imagine. But I'm looking for something used to save on the $$$. Why buy new when somebody's probably got one they're not using.

[sarcasm] I really care about the environment, man. Think of the landfills! [/sarcasm]

Back