would you rather watch a picture of a video or a video of a picture?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spearko520

Reaction score
i say the video of the picture, because you might be able to hear the sounds of people having sex in the background.

A picture doesn't (generally) have sound. So how could a video of something with no sound have any sound?

Likewise, a picture doesn't (generally) have sound, so how could a picture (no sound) of a video have any sound?

Close your eyes. Tell me if you hear voices.

maybe the people videoing the picture are getting frisky. i even hear voices with my eyes open. i'm a great listener, and an even better listerine.

I see. You mean if someone were to actually record a photo with a video camera. I was thinking of someone using software to make a video from an image file, like using Movie Maker as an example.

To be honest, it would be a waste of time to film a picture while getting busy, since because, you know, there is gettin it on getting on, and a camera right there handy!

A picture doesn't (generally) have sound. So how could a video of something with no sound have any sound?

Likewise, a picture doesn't (generally) have sound, so how could a picture (no sound) of a video have any sound?

Close your eyes. Tell me if you hear voices.

I would pay to hear your stand up routine......

I say a video of a picture, because it's an effing picture, you aren't missing anything.

Pic of a vid and you are left wondering what else happened to the other 888462469146billion bits of information contained in a video.

Closing my eyes now.......

maybe the people videoing the picture are getting frisky. i even hear voices with my eyes open. i'm a great listener, and an even better listerine.

Haha... sorry you had me at listerine.

I'm a terrible Huh? but a great reader.

To answer the OP topic, I'd pick a picture of a video. You can zoom a picture really easily if there's something to "investigate" Also when boredom strikes from staring at a freekin picture of a video, you can photoshop stuff.

Haha... sorry you had me at listerine.

I'm a terrible Huh? but a great reader.

To answer the OP topic, I'd pick a picture of a video. You can zoom a picture really easily if there's something to "investigate" Also when boredom strikes from staring at a freekin picture of a video, you can photoshop stuff.

Oh yeah! Good point!

This reminds me my daughter just got a Facebook account and has asked everyone to upload pictures of her. I really need to bust out the Photoshop for this request!

Does anyone have an image of a baboon??

Oh yeah! Good point!

This reminds me my daughter just got a Facebook account and has asked everyone to upload pictures of her. I really need to bust out the Photoshop for this request!

Does anyone have an image of a baboon??

Yeah, there's a picture of Bieber just a thread over from here.

the biebs is working the side pipe - and the disney channnel. there will be no bad mouthing of the bieb in this thread...
and, yes= i just to happen to be drunk....

Back