Wine Labels for UK?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyral210

Reaction score
I have made around 60 bottles of wine for my wedding in 7 months, and now need the labels printed?

I don't care too much about highest quality, just something good enough to get the job done and look nice.

Where is the cheapest place I can get my labels printed?

look at yourbrew.org

other than that, go to a local sign store, they will usually be able to accommodate your needs.

look at yourbrew.org

other than that, go to a local sign store, they will usually be able to accommodate your needs.

CHeers, but that website only lets you download the label (I have designed mine already) and I need printing instead. The local shop can sell me write on stickers, but this isn't overly elegant.

CHeers, but that website only lets you download the label (I have designed mine already) and I need printing instead. The local shop can sell me write on stickers, but this isn't overly elegant.

If you have a printer for your computer, you might use that. Here in the US, you can take your design to a print shop like Kinko's & they'll print labels for you. You might be able to get them done at a photo lab too; some Walmarts have a photo lab & can print out labels, I'd think there would be something comparable there in the UK. Avery makes labels you can custom print at home, not sure if you have them over there or not, but I imagine there's some company there that does the same (or similar) thing.
http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Products/Labels
Hope this info helps. Regards, GF.

I go down and dirty. I designed my label in Photoshop, printed it on my cheap inkjet, cut it out, and used clear strapping tape to attach the label to the bottle. It works. The tape completely covers the label so it holds up in the fridge.

You can buy Avery whole sheets of label paper and have a print shop laser print your image on them. Then all you'll need to do is cut out the label, peal off the plastic backing and stick it on your bottle

Latest posts

Back