Wife just surprised me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradzukie

Reaction score
So, I leave for a month soon and my wife just surprised me. She wants to brew while I'm gone and she just told me step by step how to brew beer without any help! I thought she wasnt paying any attention when I would make beer or when I was talking about it. She has made a beer (with a lot of help) Guess I was wrong! I'm a lucky dude! She is planning on going to the hbs and getting ingredients and another fermenter for her brews! :rockin: She is also getting into the kegerator idea and she wants her own tap! Guess I'm going to have to get a big fridge and have a 3 tap setup :ban:

My wife wanted to learn how to brew,& she's pretty good at it. She's just not as freaky about it as we are. Guess we gotta work on that. But wanting to brew while you're away is very cool indeed. I guess she wants to surprise you when you get back with what it is?...:ban:

Back