Why is there no San Jacinto/ Hemet clubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMSU4ever

Reaction score
I live here now and no clubs. I wish there was beer store close as well. :rockin:

'Cuz you have not started one. No, really, why not start one? There is a MoreBeer store about 45 minutes away in Riverside, CA. If you call them, they might know of clubs in the area. The LHBS in my area was very helpful suggesting groups.

There's a local club in Menifee / canyon lake. Talk to Matt, he owns the homebrew store in canyon lake.

The is also Murrieta homebrew emporium in Murrieta. Jim is awesome and always willing to help he is right off of Winchester by Murrieta Hotsprings road.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I live here now and no clubs. I wish there was beer store close as well. :rockin:

My primary home is in Homeland, right outside of Hemet. But I work out of town, and haven't been home much for a while. When I retire in a year or two, maybe you and I can start a club....:)

As has been mentioned, Jim's store isn't really that far from Hemet. It's easy to get to, but a little confusing to find the first time. If you want detailed instructions, PM me and I'll give them to you.

I'm up the hill in Idyllwild. I haven't really looked for a club since moving up here 20 years ago, but there are some brewers in town. I'm pretty busy these days putting together a brewpub, Idyllwild Brewpub, which we plan to open in late spring next year, but shoot me a PM if you're ever headed up this way and we'll get together and have a pint or more! I've been brewing quite a bit lately to hone some recipes and do some experimentation.

Cheers,
--
Don

Back