Why aren't you brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been a combination of being out of town and having company in town over the past several weeks that's kept me from brewing.
i do have a maibock that's soon to be ready to drink, though, so i'll have to plan on doing another brew day over the next 1-1 1/2 weeks.

For every hour that I exercise I credit myself $5 toward grains, yeast and hops. Right now I only have $15.00.

Well, I'm not right at this very moment because I'm at home (I brew at work) baking baguettes. Hopefully they come out right this time, I'm having a problem getting the crust right...That and it's raining biblically, and no one wants to drive in that.

And I'm not brewing very often in a figurative sense because I'm busy with my job, I like to brew on Saturdays, when I have a full day I can kill if something goes wrong (there's only so many Saturdays), and I get free cases of beer through work, so my fridge is always packed pretty well.

My stuff is in Missouri and I am working in Texas. Hopefully the house will sell soon and I can buy one in Texas and get back to brewing.

I've brewed a couple batch this year so far, This thread reminds me that I have to get rolling on my Mustang. I've already removed the engine to rebuild it, once the weather breaks i'm start sanding for painting. I've also been snowboarding once a week for the past couple months.

I guess i'm brewing now becouse once spring comes i'll have no time to.

I am just starting to color sand and buff the car now

passenger side after sanding haven't buffed it yet as it was getting late last night and today it cold and snowing

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

chevelle007.jpg

chevelle008.jpg

new locks and chrome:ban:
chevelle006.jpg

Working doubles as a waitress.

Other than that, money and space! I wish I had a barn. Much time goes to practicing the banjo as well.

Easy, no more base grains, remodeling our other house(new roof,tile two bathrooms & living room, paint,sinks,new kitchen appliances, cabinets, stove,ect..) 2 mortgages & taxes,ins. and the worst part is still having to buy airline tickets for our august vacation-> Amsterdam:drunk:

But do have plenty of full fermentors, 5 kegs & a stack of bottle filled boxes and we already have our tickets for Dance Valley just outside of Amsterdam :ban:

There is going to be a big flood here. might have to move my storage area up stairs and empty is easier to move than full. been working on re-stocking the bottles though, just in case something happens

Got constructively evicted from our apartment 1/12. FINALLY moved in to a new house we purchased. Looking forward to brewing soon, well... after I fix the fence, redo the plumbing, unpack the rest of the boxes, build shelves in the closets, fix my car, etc. etc. etc. Soon though....

I borrowed equipment to brew my first batch to make sure I liked it. I mean I built a cooler tun and bought the burner but my pot did not come in time so I had to borrow a pot and chiller. Once I did more research and found a hook up on kegs, I decided to return my pot and start to convert the kegs. I just cut off the tops last night and now I have to finish up with the ball valves and what not. I have a bunch of plans for what I want to get but right now, its car season. Racing is about to pick up so I am putting all my money into car parts at the moment so thats why I am not brewing right now. I'm getting the itch but I still need to purchase some equipment.

I've been working 8am till 11pm six days a week on a new Broadway show. Too F'ing tired on my one day off to actually start the E-Kettle build.

April I should have lots of time to brew. I might just throw together an extract batch to have something to drink when my rye runs out.

B

Back