Who's brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autoferret

Reaction score
I that this is a holiday weekend. But i need to brew so seeing who else is brewing and what are you brewing!

I'm brewing a IPA and Purple Haze Clone.

HAPPY HOME BREWING!!!

No brewing for me today. Went and got a tattoo and it took 4 hours so not much time for brewing. I will be cleaning out a carboy and moving my braggot over to that though

Pumbaa said:
No brewing for me today. Went and got a tattoo and it took 4 hours so not much time for brewing. I will be cleaning out a carboy and moving my braggot over to that though
Well what did you get?? 'Bout time for me to get another I think...

I'm brewing. two batch AG day. Apricot Wheat and American Wit. 2 batches in one day is always a bit of a chore but I also have a friggen hangover and was out 'til 2a last night. Arghh..

Not yet, but I'm sooo close! I've got another two-three hours of clean up in the old garage, then I move the washer and dryer to the new garage, then I move the brewery back into the old garage and get the smoker out of the mud and onto the patio. Been cold, raining and blowing all day. Maybe Sunday, if I don't hurt myself wheeling the washer and dryer down the ramps. It can be tough being an old man and living by yourself!

But, I don't have to share the brew unless I want to!

Well what did you get?? 'Bout time for me to get another I think...

I got a Celtic Cross with "In Loving Memory" across the top and my little brothers name in a banner between the lettering and the cross. It turned out really nice and made my sister cry, but it's sore as hell right now. We schedualed 4 hours for it but for some reason it really went fast and we got it done in about 3 - 3.5 hours. We took 2 breaks inthere too so probably the total time inthe chair was about 2:45 - 3 hours. I'm just really glad I didnt pass out for this one, thats so embaracing.

My guy is going to post it on his website so as soon as he does I'll post a link so you can see it.

I'm brewing an oatmeal stout this weekend. First time with the oatmeal variety so I 'm looking forward to it. hopefully I can get some more mouthfeel out of it compared to my last stout.

Pumbaa said:
I got a Celtic Cross with "In Loving Memory" across the top and my little brothers name in a banner between the lettering and the cross. It turned out really nice and made my sister cry, but it's sore as hell right now. We schedualed 4 hours for it but for some reason it really went fast and we got it done in about 3 - 3.5 hours. We took 2 breaks inthere too so probably the total time inthe chair was about 2:45 - 3 hours. I'm just really glad I didnt pass out for this one, thats so embaracing.

My guy is going to post it on his website so as soon as he does I'll post a link so you can see it.
Sounds great! Can't wait to see a pic.

Back