where to buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hess414

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy ingredients and equipment?

We have a hbss here its Ice Harbor Brewery, I haven't been there yet but I hear they are a little expensive.
What web sites would you recomend buying from? Has anyone had problems from ordering online? i.e freshness

Thanks!

Austin HomeBrew Store has an excellent assortment of both equipment and especially recipes. They are always done right and fresh as you can get. They don't have all the equipment you may need, but they do have most and very good prices and shipping along with good customer service. The other option I've used is Midwest, they are very good also, but not quite as extensive recipe list and a different shipping model.

I've used a few suppliers - I prefer Brewmaster's Warehouse.

Fast, good prices, brew builder can be handy.

I like midwest supplies, but with them expect to pay in upwards of 12$ for shipping normal items. Northern brewer is great too, and they have most items and shipping is like 7$ flat rate for most items.

ravhawk2000 said:
Austin HomeBrew Store has an excellent assortment of both equipment and especially recipes. They are always done right and fresh as you can get. They don't have all the equipment you may need, but they do have most and very good prices and shipping along with good customer service. The other option I've used is Midwest, they are very good also, but not quite as extensive recipe list and a different shipping model.

What he said..

I like midwest supplies, but with them expect to pay in upwards of 12$ for shipping normal items. Northern brewer is great too, and they have most items and shipping is like 7$ flat rate for most items.

What he said.

Back