When playing with shovels (possibly graphic)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
wear shoes :mad:
577667_3756239636243_2102605714_n.jpg

521506_3756998775221_1294581968_n.jpg

Fortunately I got me some Mickey Mouse and Muppets band aids :ban:

582349_3757524068353_1397007447_n.jpg

Man, the thing that is most graphic is that purple foot in pic three - what's going on there!?!

By the way, I need to go watch my copy of Dogma now :cross:after seeing your Buddy Christ image!:rockin:

I routinely weed eat with flip flops on but I would never be dumb enough to engage in any shovel play without shoes.:D

Ha ha. I would never weed eat in flip flops or shorts or without sunglasses. Everybody gets sloppy and impatient.

Did you have to call a toe truck?

Just the other day, I thought I'd split a little wood for the wfo. I had the hammer and wedge in my hands when I realized I was wearing no shoes. I thought better of it and decided i had enough wood split already.

keep an eye on that, and keep it clean. Very clean. (it was caused by a dirty shovel, not unlike a dog-bite)

I've seen a cleaned, stitched wound go bad - watch for redness climbing your foot, leg.
Hope they gave you some antibiotics.

best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I love how you chose a band-aid with Donald Duck doing an impression of you when you hit your foot with the shovel. Good Choice.

Actually I wasnt even going to go in cuz it didnt really hurt (Isoniazide and a touch of nueropathy were my friends in this case ) BUT when I washed out the mud and noticed it was a 1/2 inch flap, being a diabetic, and I could see tendon I probably should go in . . . but I'm definitely feeling it now :p

BTW todays band-aid is Animal from the Muppets :ban:

keep an eye on that, and keep it clean. Very clean. (it was caused by a dirty shovel, not unlike a dog-bite)
oh yeah washed out 3 times a day, neosporin and new bandage 2x a day . . . I've seen too many diabetics with no feet, I keep a keen eye on mine . . . normally :drunk:

ouch. I was shoveling this weekend in sandals... didn't even think about it.

Hope it gets better soon. I have a friend who had his big toe ripped off in a freak water skiing incident. He still plays soccer and stuff, so I'd say damage to the big piggie is better than a thumb.

Latest posts

Back