What's in a name?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recover_E

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Im brand new to the site and have only my second all-grain in the fermentor. I was curious to find most home brewers defining, or trying to define their own brews or those of others. I happen to think of brewing in much the same way I think of the USA... a melting pot of ideas and a land of infinite possibilities. I know classification is important for communicating ideas and concepts, but is there a global interest in beers that break the mold? Or are most looking to recreate their favorite brews at the specialty beer market? I guess I ask with aspirations of someday going a bit bigger than just home brewing, and would like to know if I'm way off the mark.

Thanks, and might I say that in the small amount of threads I've read, I have already learned so much. You are all so awesome to share your knowledge and experience!

i'm still young enough to brewing to have MANY styles i haven't even tasted yet, so i brew familiar styles for drinking, and the other half as new types

Back