what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late. I use the side door, that way Lumbergh can't see me, and, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour. I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

This is perhaps the best work related movie of all time! Sounds like somone has a case of the Mondays!

caseofthemondays.jpg

Insurance Agent to make a living, passion is brewing though. I take good care of m,y clients so my agency has been doing pretty well knock on wood.
I am thinking of opening a brew pub the costs and risk for what I want to do are pretty scary..lots of small business start ups are hurting

My 'real job' is nursing, more specifically I'm an RN working in case management at a level-1 trauma center, my primary area is in the ER.
This pays the bills, and allows me to do far more important work like brewing beer, and hoping to one day open a brewpub (hey we all gotta dream).

I work in a group home with homeless or non-violent criminal offenders with mental health issues. Everyday is something new.

Analyst for a telecommunications outsource company. I prepare endless reports analyzing every angle of our industry, usually from a financial perspective, and a major amount of client a$$ kissing.

Space.

That is all I do everyday.

Occupy space. They keep paying me so, I'll keep doing it. I do it well. Almost effortlessly.

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.
I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.
Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.
I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.
I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.
I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

Sorry, couldn't resist.The part about the laws of physics isn't actually true

Working on a degree in Web and Graphic Design, and as a job I stock beer and homebrew supplies.

well educated, poorly paid police officer (for now). i'm also somewhat of a professional student according to my wife.

Latest posts

Back