What have you ordered after having a few too many...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wife...

I got drunk with the guys and we started talking about a vegas trip... the g/f of 7 years stopped by the bar shortly after and I said "what if." She was down with the idea, so I went ahead and asked... granted I was already planning on it, but the question was asked and the ring purchased while intoxicated. Most.Expensive.Purchase.Ever!

End
Of
Thread.

Ain't nobody gonna top that one.

If anyone needs the "TimeLife Singers and Songwriters Complete Collection" or the entire "Muppets Television Series" on VHS, let me know...

My dad and I were drunk when in New Orleans celebrating my sisters graduation, had a little too much Abita IPA and ordered those damn knives off the infomercials. It came and it was like a box of 200 knives for like 20 bucks. We were joking the whole time that if they doubled the order now, we would buy it. We werent lying. I have so many now its like disposable silverware.

Well, tonight at dinner after a few beers at the Rogue Brewhouse....... I ordered a 1/2 barrel of Rogue Younger's Special Bitter. The waitress brought it to the table on a dolly and a few of the other customers cheered for us.

By the time I got home, I realized...damn this probably wont fit in my kegerator (sanyo) and ****, I don't' have a sanke coupler.....

On the plus side, it was friggen CHEAP! I love their garage sales!:ban:

after a long night drinking with my best bro, the night after we first used the fraction still i made with some glass beads pipe and a 50 gal electric hot water heater.
way way sloberknockered , we where laughing about the passed and the time i set abunch of stink bombs off at a frat holloween party, across the street from the nurse - 911 dispacher - fireman holloween party I was at, that night i whent over there with a few dudes and set some bombs and started and huge mob street fight. it was so great.
it was like 4 to 1 sausage party over there before the prank..lol and after all there babes left because of the smell and about hafe came to our party because we had lot of ladies there and were more fun.

so anyway i was very drunk, got on ebay and bought a gross of stink bomb packs

thats 12 boxes of boxes that have 12 packs, each pack has 3 glass vial stink bombs

so that 12 x 12 x 3 stink bombs or 432 bombs.
at the time it realy seemed like a great idea. teh funny part is i complealy forgot till like 5 days later when swmbo was like WTF is this charge?!?!?!?!?!? and i was like um,,,, oh!!!!! ****... uhh ,, well lol ,, see me and dan where on ebay,,......
then the next day the box showed up with my 432 stink bombs...
that was like 6 years ago, i still have most of them , bit i have given away a hundred or so in smaller dispersments at the start of each school year.

How about a 35 year old Rickenbacher Bass Guitar I have always wanted ? Drinking one night after a long session of Gospel music and one of the other bass players asked if I wanted to buy his Guitar. I thought he was kidding but he knew I couldn't say no.
I have been playing it for 20 + years now. Best (and most expensive) drunken purchase ever.

Back