What do you think of my brew sculpture, it only cost $15.00!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dane

Reaction score
I found a cheap ladder on craigslist and thought it would make an excellent brew ladder. I used a "please take this now' wooden bench for my second platform. It works great! It's a bit of a pain to put 5 gallons of HLT water up on the third step but thats what friends are for!

P5W7A.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/P5W7A.jpg

I never realized the car wheels behind the picture align perfectly with the original wheels of the cooler, this was meant to be.
ps. sorry for the ****ay link

wierdly creative. i wouldn't do it, since i don't really follow the "no drinking before fermenting" on brew day. i have a single-tier for that reason

wierdly creative. i wouldn't do it, since i don't really follow the "no drinking before fermenting" on brew day. i have a single-tier for that reason

People really don't drink while brewing?!? Seems like an oxymoron....:D you're right though, definitely a scary thought, balancing all of those vessels after several homebrews! It works though!

solid oak boards, found them lying around. It holds up quite well, never really thought about it till now. Even after drinking a few hundred homebrews my buddy and I can manage to hoist it up there no problem.

I love it myself. I have the same type ladder. I may have to give it a go. Not making any accusations. But around here we would call this Redneck.

dont get me wrong, the high tech **** is dope.......... but there aint nothin better than makin excellent beer on a budget! good stuff!!!

Back