What company was selling the little $30 chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey27

Reaction score
I have searched and searched on here and can't find the thread anymore.

There was discussion a few months ago about a small immersion chiller that only cost about $30. Some wondered if it was too small to work well.
It was available from a particular online vendor that had some great prices on equipment. Now I can't recall who it was though...
Anyone know?

Brewsterbrown is a scam. I bought a chiller for a friend and never received it. Emails were not responded to and the contact phone number was disconnected. Paypal investigated the transaction and was unable to retrieve the funds or contact the seller. He had taken the money and run. Paypal informed me that there were several complaints agianst this seller. Thankfully, my visa card refunded the fraudulent transaction.

+1 on the Brewster Brown scam. I ordered a chiller and got nothing but radio silence.

Lucky for me AMEX gave me a refund.

It was 50' of 1/4" tubing. You can get 50' of 1/4" tubing for 20 bucks at Menards/Homedepot. You can get 50' of 1/2" tubing, (works way betterer!), for 38 bucks at Menards.

Don't get scammed, build your own! :D

Hey all!!!

I am going to start a new thread but since this is on topic here we go!!

I found 50 foot immersion chillers on Amazon.com for $69 + 15 shipping. SO I checked Ebay....I found one for $64.95 with free shipping!!! I bought it and it got to my place in 4 days!!! It is amazing! Great quality, perfect bends and great solder for the fitings.

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-Feet-Long-Im...all_Kitchen_Appliances_US?hash=item3ef3ba2d61

Latest posts

Back