Westside of Phoenix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JStutz82

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey to all the brewers in AZ. Im newly registered to HBT but have been doing plenty of reading on here for awhile and I just recently got into doing some all grain.:mug:

hey good to see another phx brewer! Depending on how far north you are theres Hops and Tannins off of anthem way Bills always been a great help!
what ales ya is great as well.

Thanks guys! I have been to what ales ya...great place super friendly staff...and ill definitely have to try out hops and tannins thanks for the heads up.

J82, greetings and welcome to the obsession. Speaking of What Ale's Ya, you gonna make it to the BrewOut there the first weekend in May?

J82, greetings and welcome to the obsession. Speaking of What Ale's Ya, you gonna make it to the BrewOut there the first weekend in May?

If i can get my rig finished by then i would like to come. I am on the east side am i allowed?

also if you have not allready you should sign up for the AZ brewers social club in the comunity section of this forum i am trying to get more members there. a big club is a strong club.

also if you have not allready you should sign up for the AZ brewers social club in the comunity section of this forum i am trying to get more members there. a big club is a strong club.

You talking about this group? If so I'm there already along with BATF.

Welcome. What's going on at what ales ya?

Chuck and the guys are having a BrewOut May 7th. As I recall the flyer said 25% off all ingredients if purchased that day and brewed onsite. Call them for the specifics at #623 486 8016.

hello all a newbie AZ brewer here, up in the White Mtns. are there any good places down in the valley to get brew supplies ( carboys, yeast, bottles ect) or am i gonna need to order stuff online?

hello all a newbie AZ brewer here, up in the White Mtns. are there any good places down in the valley to get brew supplies ( carboys, yeast, bottles ect) or am i gonna need to order stuff online?

Welcome - I'm over in Pinetop...

The Homebrewers Outpost in Flagstaff will ship free in Arizona on orders over $50 (at least they used to, not sure if they do anymore).

http://www.homebrewers.com/

Otherwise I've shopped at both What Ale's Ya (Peoria) and Brewer's Connection (Tempe) down in the valley...

I thought I would chime in. This is my first post, but like many others, I've been reading this forum for a while. I decided it was time to get more involved. I'm also on the West Side of Phoenix, and have made more than a trip or two to What Ale's Ya. Good place with very helpful folks.

Latest posts

Back